Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Im back!

     

       So I've decided to start up my blogger account again. This a cleaner and more personal way of expressing myself. Hopefully I will be able to have art up, some reviews from different stores I enjoy shopping from, as well as some of my daily thoughts.

I have had many good and bad experiences since my absence. Realizing that I wasn't always a mature, understanding individual was hard and embarrassing but that has only helped me on my continuous journey to grow. Sometimes you have to humiliate your ego in order to see the world in a different perspective.

Something that will never change and what helped me tremendously when my family became homeless is my optimism and ability to see the beauty in everything. A simple crack on the pavement became like gold to me. The man standing outside our door waiting for us to come out, disappeared. Sleeping with my mom and my sister in the same bug infested bed became a comfort and sense of security.
These things may or may not sound disgusting but at the time, it wasn't. At the time it was just another day. At the time I was okay with everything and I was happy. I was comfortable.

Anyway, I'm still not yet to be motivated enough to write.

I hope you enjoy my future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment