Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet Bunny

I'm kind of sad today.
I'm moving this weekend and going to San Marcos with my best friend. I should be happy but for some reason I just don't feel up for anything today. It's probably because I couldn't sleep last night and stayed up until three. It's been like that you know, not being able to sleep. I had asked my sister to bring me a book to read but since we are moving and my mom hadn't told us when I told her to return all books.

So many I's haha. I guess I'm self  absorbed. I never talk about anyone else but that would be a bit weird, wouldn't it? Actually I remember my first Diary, it never really talked about myself and how I felt about anything. Just about people and what they were doing with their lives.

Everyone is going to college and just working hard to achieve their dreams. What more can I say?
I know they all might have their problems but they don't really talk to me about them. I wish they did because I love helping people and now that I feel like I have nothing it just makes it worse to feel like no one wants to share things with me. I think out of all my friends I was the best at keeping secrets. Everyone else I knew told everyone everything but I just kept it. Probably because I forget to even tell people. Keeping secrets can be very hard to some people but to me it is easy.

So yes. We are moving this weekend. Probably Sunday. I won't be here Sunday though,
I'll be with my friend on our way to San Marcos. I'll be staying for a week and then come back to my new life. To my reality. In the pink apartments hidden by everyone to see amongst the sinners that creep in the dark, staring at you with their eyes full of lust and emptiness.

But I prefer not to see it that way.
My reality is in some cute pink apartments  behind an Asian street. Full of the riches of my culture and
a wonderful old lady who gives us a sunshine to wake up to. I don't know what I'll do or where I will work but I'll try my hardest to help my family in every way I can.


This may be my last blog. Maybe I'll post another one tomorrow.
About a happy memory or how me and my boyfriend met haha. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment